We understand you may have concerns and questions due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and emergency measures being put in place in different regions. The safety and well-being of our community is our top priority.
Due to the States concern and requests, the Northwood Temple MOPS Spring 2020 Consignment Sale has been canceled and will be postponed. Please see future emails for more information on rescheduled date.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want to keep all of our guests and volunteers as safe as we can at this time.
As this situation continues to change quickly, we will remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation and update you regularly. We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with a great experience. We will do our best to keep our consignment site open and you may continue to input items.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time.
Thank You for your understanding.
Jeanette Riddle, NWT Sale Coordinator
Sell and Consign
1. Register to Consign
- FIRST TIME Consignors – click here to register
RETURNING Consignors – click here to register
2. Tag & Price Your Items
- Please review the list of items we accept.
- Thoroughly read how to organize, tag and price your items for the sale.
3. Enter Your Items in the Tagging System
- Then you’re ready to start entering your items!
- Please afford yourself plenty of time to enter your items and print your tags.
- Consignor Registration and item entry will close at midnight on the Tuesday before consignor drop-off begins.
- After registration closes, you will be unable to enter any more items.
- All consignors must consign a minimum of 10 items or $25 value of inventory to receive a consignor shopping pass.