Items We Accept
- Children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories, sizes preemie to 16, including school uniforms, gently-used and freshly-laundered. We also accept nursing tops and maternity clothes. In the Fall/Winter sale, we accept cold-weather clothing.
- In the Spring/Summer sale, we accept warm-weather clothing and swimwear.
- Children’s equipment: strollers, car seats less than 4 years old, highchairs, booster seats, etc.
- Children’s toys, books, puzzles, videos, cd’s and dvd’s, in working order, rated appropriately for children. Ratings may not exceed PG13 or E10. We also accept books and videos about pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding and child-rearing.
- Children’s accessories: diaper bags, slings and carriers, feeding items, breastfeeding and pumping supplies, unexpired formula, baby-proofing items, gates, etc.
- Children’s décor: bedding, picture frames, mobiles, rugs, lamps, etc.
- Children’s furniture: cribs that comply with current CPSC regulations (see our Crib Checklist), pack-n-plays, toy boxes, shelves, tables, play houses, beds, etc.
- Adult women’s clothing, including nursing tops or maternity
Items We DO NOT Accept
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. All consignors should review the recall list to ensure that their items are not deemed unsafe for children.
- Any crib manufactured prior to July 23, 2010. Due to much more rigorous crib standards, you must review and complete our Crib Checklist and submit it with your crib at drop-off.
- Used mattresses, when sold alone. However, you are welcome to include a mattress in your sale of a toddler bed.
- Children’s play jewelry.
- Items suspected of containing prohibited levels of lead or phthalates.
- Stuffed animals. Due to lack of space, we can only accept stuffed animals that are LICENSED characters. Examples are Disney characters, Care Bears, Elmo, etc. Other stuffed animals will be donated to the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Department.
- Stained clothing, or clothing with holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, or unpleasant odors, including cigarette smoke. Due to space constraints, out-of-season clothing is also not accepted.
- Broken or dirty items. Battery-operated items sell best when a battery is included to demonstrate if/how the item works. Please give outdoor toys a good rinsing off before bringing to the sale. Booster seats, strollers and high chairs don’t sell well with the previous owners’ snacks included!
- Undergarments, nursing bras, used pacifiers.
- Items not properly packaged, hung up or tagged. (Review How To Prepare Your Items and Tags on the Consignors’ Page.)
- Due to the overwhelming volume of items we receive at Twice Is Nice and our interest in maintaining a high-quality event for our shoppers, we reserve the right to refuse any item for any reason.