Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at our sale! We couldn’t do it without our wonderful volunteers!
In return for working at least 4 hours over the week of the sale, volunteers are invited to shop before the general public and two hours before the consignors at a private preview sale held on Friday. Volunteers shop at 2 p.m.! Ready to volunteer?
Ready to consign and volunteer? If you consign and volunteer at least 4 hours receive 67% of your total sales and shop early! Want to be a crazy super star? Consign and volunteer at least 10 hours to get 71% of your total sales, shop early and get your $5.00 registration fee waived!
Helpful Volunteer Information
- Your hours do not need to be all in one day. You are welcome to choose a combination of shifts on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday to equal at least 6 hours to shop at 3, or 10 hours to shop at 2:30 p.m.
- You do not need to finish your hours before the Friday pre-sale. We need lots of volunteers on Saturday, too!
- You’re welcome to bring your children with you when you shop. In the interest of safety, however, we ask that you NOT bring your children with you to volunteer at the sale during set-up, and receiving.
- We do have a limited number of jobs that can be done while “wearing” a baby (in a sling or wrap, for example) during sale hours on Friday night and Saturday. If your baby can be happily worn for the duration of your shift, contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can assign you to an appropriate job.
- We also understand that your teenage children may want to help at the sale. We welcome the extra hands! If your child is at least 16 years old, just have him or her register for a shift as would any volunteer.
Please note: Consignors drop off items Thursday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 9 p.m. We will need volunteers all day up until 9 p.m. to help get all the items in the gym and put away neatly.
SUPER Volunteers’ Private Preview Sale
Friday 12:30 p.m. to close It’s your turn to shop! Enjoy yourself and find some treasures for your little ones! Only volunteers and their children are admitted for shopping. Spouses and friends can not be admitted unless they have also volunteered.
Consignors’ Preview Sale
Friday 1 p.m. to close How you can help: After you have finished shopping, stay around and help us as the consignors come in and shop. Help tidy up the racks, organize the toys, or help checkout other shoppers.
General Public Sale
Friday 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 to 11 a.m. How you can help: Now you are familiar with the layout and where to find things. Assist shoppers as they come in and are looking for what they need. Find a shopping basket for a mom that needs one. Come help shoppers checkout so they get home with their finds!
Sale is Closed
Saturday 11 a.m. to noon. How you can help: We will close the sale for an hour from 11 a.m. to noon. This is to give us a chance to clean up and organize the gym before the 50% off sale starts at noon! Help us tidy up before the afternoon rush.
50% off Sale
Saturday Noon – 3 p.m. How you can help: You’re a pro! You know what to do! Help straighten up, help any moms who might need a hand, or help checkout.