Don’t be the one at Walgreens shopping for presents on Christmas Eve. Get your shopping done early and help support our local MOPS (Mother’s of Preschoolers) group.
Twice Is Nice children’s consignment sale is hosting their second annual Christmas sale. Round up those toys at the bottom of the toy box and last years now abandoned “must have item” to consign at this years sale. We will solely accept the following items :
- Gently used toys
- Outside toy equipment
- Infant entertainment toys
- *NEW* Holiday themed clothing (Note: We are only accepting Christmas, Thanksgiving, Snowmen, Snowflake, Valentine’s Day, and Birthday themed gently used clothes).
- *NEW* New With Tag clothing for any occasion
How does this benefit you? No getting sidetracked in the food or clothing aisle at your local retail store. Focus on what you came to do and shop gifts for your loved ones.
The Jingle Bell Toy Sale is different from our other sales. This sale is a one day only holiday shopping flash sale. Below you will find the adjusted time line for this sale. Item registration is already open! We are using the same registration program as our normal sales. Registration for this sale will close on Wednesday, November 9 at midnight.
Item entry has been extended to THURSDAY, NOV. 9TH at 11:59PM
Sell and Consign With Us
Twice Is Nice is the longest-running seasonal consignment sale in the Fayetteville area! Consignors earn 67% of the sales price for their items, and Twice Is Nice guarantees items priced at $10 or more!
Thank you for your interest in our sale! Thinking about becoming a consignor? You can make some extra cash for holiday shopping by selling your children’s outgrown equipment, toys, books, infant entertainment equipment and more. You will also be helping other people fulfill children’s holiday wishes! When you consign with us, you prepare your items and tag them with the price that you think is appropriate. We want each consignor to consign their best items. This makes for a better sale for both consignors and shoppers!
Our online tagging system makes consigning fun and easy! By printing your own barcoded tags at home, you can track how many items you’re consigning, estimate your projected earnings, and monitor your sales online!
As a consignor you will receive 67% of the sale price and MOPS will receive 33%. A reduced $3.00 registration fee will be deducted from the final proceeds check to help defray the costs we incur to help your items sell better such as advertising and display equipment.
Consigning With Us is as Easy 1-2-3
1. Register to Consign
FIRST TIME Consignors – click here to register
RETURNING Consignors – click here to register
2. Tag & Price Your Items
- Please review the list of items we accept.
- Then, thoroughly read how to organize, tag and price your items for the sale.
3. Enter Your Items in the Tagging System
- Then you’re ready to start entering your items!
- Please afford yourself plenty of time to enter your items and print your tags.
- Consignor Registration and item entry will close at midnight on the Monday before consignor drop-off begins.
- After registration closes, you will be unable to enter any more items.
- Please remember that consignors must consign a minimum of 10 items or $25 value of inventory to receive a consignor shopping pass.